Be a 2018 Program Book Advertiser
(Important Note: April 1, 2018 is the deadline for all ads to be in to Pageant Design, our program book designer. See details below. )
Advertising in the Mrs. Pennsylvania America Pageant Program Book, gets your product/service in front of your targeted audience in a controlled environment. You want the audience members to take action and buy your service, product, or embrace your non-profit. Advertising in the Program Book can bring more that 750 impressions from viewers in just one night.
Types of Ad Space You Can Buy
You can advertise several different ways in the Mrs. Pennsylvania America Pageant Keepsake Program Book:
- Advertise your personal business.
- Dedicate a page to a Preliminary Title Holder.
- Dedicate a page to the Mrs. Pennsylvania America Organization.
- Dedicate a page to the current titleholder.
How Much Does the 8x10 Full Color Ad Space Cost? (Note this DOES NOT include your ad graphics.)
- Front Left Inside Cover: $500
- Front Right Inside-$500
- Back Inside-$500
- Back Outside-$500
- Full Page Inside-$200
Note: The cost above is only for ad space. You must supply your own finished ad to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 1, 2018.
Don't have a graphic artist company to make your ad? Click here to get details of our partner, Pageant Design, one of the top graphic design companies who specialize in pageant pages, business pages, and more!
Would you like to see what the past ad book looked like? Click here to see our past 2016 Program Book in full color!
OK, ready to buy? Here are the steps:
- Select the type of ad space you want. (See below)
- Pay your ad cost on Paypal (Coming soon)
- You have two options:
- I have my own ad to put in the ad space: Email your completed ad to email@example.com by April 1, 2018
- I don't have my own ad and I need someone to make it: Click here to get details of our partner, Pageant Design, one of the top graphic design companies who specialize in pageant pages, business pages, and more!
When you buy a page we ask that you please annotate in the message box which contestant you are supporting. Thank you!